Monday, August 18, 2008

The Adventure Continues...

So much to tell...and I'm paying by the minute and trying to figure out how to get to London, so it will be brief. Kenny's show on Saturday was brilliant - the weather was even great, and the audience was doubled. People actually DID come both nights, and they're talking about it, and excited about what we did. It was completely gratifying.

We left Baltimore (sadly) this morning, drove to Cork and tried to find a ferry. Hysterical moment where I ran up to check the times and the ferry was closed. D'oh! Eventually, we went back to the original plan...dropped the car off at the airport, and got on a bus to Dublin. Tonight we arrived in Dublin, found a hostel for cheap nearby and are currently working on our plans to get to London in the morning. All these planes, trains, and automobiles (read...buses, traines, and ferrys) are VERY confusing. Still, I'm not concerned...we'll be in Dublin tomorrow - I did manage to book that hostel in advance. Sadly the dorms are separated by gender so I'll have to hang out in the girls dorm...but what can you do? Make more money, I suppose :)

It's truly an adventure and Dublin is BEAUTIFUL! We'll only be here for a few hours tonight, but back on Friday to hang with lovely Rita's sister Elaine and see some of Dublin properly!

I'll write more later once we have wifi in the London hostel! Cheers!

1 comment:

Angela Roselle said...

I am loving your blogs, baby. Keep 'em coming!
Jenni headed west this morning. I miss her already.
I love you madly,
Mom