Thursday, February 19, 2009

Having trouble focusing...

It doesn't rain but it pours, right? Lately my days seem to be that way - either I'm so productive that I barely recognize myself - or I'm a total wreck, completely unable to focus on any one thing or get anything more complicated than the bed making done. Luckily, I've had an awful lot of the productive days lately...unfortunately, today is one of the more *wreckish* days. Not that I'm not in a glorious mood, because I am.

Had a meeting this morning with a gentleman. The meeting went very well - actually, the news was better than expected...and it looks as thought there might be some great changes in 2009! Sorry, I'm going to refrain from being any less cryptic than that at the moment, in the hopes that I don't spoil something by talking too much about it! However, suffice it to say - I'm very excited...I'll keep you posted when we know more!

Yesterday I downloaded a free trial of some graphics software from the web and created a pretty great looking seating chart for Curious. I know that miiiight PERHAPS not sound so exciting to all of you - but I'm thrilled. It looks pretty decent for a girl who had no idea what she was doing...and I just love doing things I've never done before.

Let's see - because I'm having difficulty focusing today...here's a list of those things that I love.
1. Apparently, I love lists
2. I love Brian
3. I love my family
4. I love my friends - old and new, close and far away - I love picking up with someone like it's been no time at all since we were together - i love long chats
5. I love the mountains. Seriously, I had no idea they would do this to me. I love the mountains
6. I love plays...everything about them.
7. I love museums...pretty much any museum...there's so much to learn!
I REALLY love the Mall in DC...seriously, for a museum lover...seriously!
8. I love an active, passionate debate - about anything really
9. I love dancing
10. I love live music - particularly the Irish kind...but I'm not terribly particular
11. I love the way my new cat purrs when you pet him, but requires that all loving be on his terms...I love this about animals, less so about people ;)
12. I love an outside music festival in the summertime - the Sunflower Blues Festival and Jazzfest take the cake
13. I love my mom's friends
14. I love costume jewelry
15. I love painting (rooms, chairs, tables, etc...not portraits or anything fancy like that)
16. I love a colorful bouquet of balloons
17. I love outside barbeques
18. I love the way I think I look in my leather jacket, driving my mustang...it's not really who I am at all...but I sure dig that image
19. I love getting really really dirty and tired and then taking a long hot shower

No comments: