Thursday, March 13, 2008

Upcoming...

Two new theatre reviews - coming up any day now. I saw Lieutenant of Inishmore TWICE last week - it is a wild and raucously good time...but I promise a more thorough review - with - The Gin Game, which we're going to see tonight. All this theatre, it's good living, that's for sure :)

In other news - things are going pretty spectacularly well. Spring is REALLY JUST AROUND THE CORNER...and I can't wait. I think that Colorado in the spring is going to be more beautiful than I can even comprehend. I can't wait to spend some quality time outside, in this air - in these mountains! In fact, I'm so inspired by the upcoming beauty - that B. and I have decided to have our very first party at our house - to celebrate my birthday. A birthday party! I haven't hosted a birthday party for myself in so long... all this rapture and excitement, I can hardly stand to be as happy as I really am. I keep checking in with myself and saying, "really? are you this happy?" The resounding answer is YES!

Even last night - I was all crampy and grumpy and unhappy (despite starting the day off with two whole hours of Aly and breakfast time!!!...but that was 8 hours previous...) and I got home and was actually able to just relax and let go. Didn't do much - laid around, watched a movie (Moliere...it was pretty good) B and I each made our own dinners to satisfy our cravings, and then read for a couple of hours. It was so good just to feel good in your own skin, your own house, your own life.

This blog seems a little disjointed and uninteresting...but I'm writing it while making calls at work...perhaps I should give a little more attention...next time dear friends, next time.

No comments: