Monday, August 24, 2009

Some things I've learned...and some things I'm still learning...

Proving myself to anyone only proves that I don't know myself.

I have great hair!

There's actually just about nothing that's impossible in this world.

You never know what's next.

The best gift that you can give anyone is trust...trust in them, in yourself...the ability to be trusted.

Love IS all you need.

No matter how much I work to deny it, I LOVE and really kind of need coffee.

It turns out, you may not really need the things you think you do.

I may be just a little bit psychic. We might all be. I'm interested in cultivating this.

I have three best girlfriends - cumulatively, they make who I am obvious.
I have one best friend - he makes me happy to be who I am.

Saying "yes" to an opportunity makes me very happy!

Perspective is the carrot I chase...sometimes it's close, sometimes not so much...I'm working on it.

There's very little in this world that a good cup of tea, a bath, a massage, and a smoke won't make better.

Peanut Butter and Jelly really is the best!

I carry all the people that I've known with me - and that makes me stronger.

Grief cannot be objectively quantified.

I am capable of so many more things that I ever thought possible, and I am learning that more and more in every moment!


...I'm trying to get back into the habit of blogging...but lately, it's been more listing than blogging...but then again, you never know what's next!

No comments: